Happy hour, dances, singles mixers, speed dating, socials; somewhere along our journey we’re likely to participate in an array of evening social events designed to bring singles together in a group setting.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the night:
- Some people at the event may look familiar, perhaps matches that were declined along the way or dates you’ve had.
- Don’t approach a declined match and ask why they didn’t say yes to you. This seems obvious but it has happened before.
- Remember to always be positive and polite.
- Please refrain from sharing any details of any of your dates or matches with other clients that are in attendance.
- Don’t overdo it with alcohol. This is a surefire way to a negative outcome.
- Remember the purpose of these socials is for enjoyment in a relaxed atmosphere.
Good luck meeting kind new friends, we would love for you to introduce yourself to the MTN team too!